1. Remember this post where I had a mini-nervous breakdown over the pressure Pinterest puts on me? Well, I have now found the most fantastic outlet for my love/hate relationship with the site. Have you ever been to Pinterest, You are Drunk? Well, I freaking love it. It pulls all of the crazy from Pinterest and puts it one place. It's hysterical. And will heal all of the feelings of inadequacy and stress you may feel from your hours spent on Pinterest. Or, at the very least it will remind you that you are one of the normal ones using the site. You gotta go. Look how funny:
2. Ah, spring. You were here in Utah yesterday, and now you are long gone, and you left a blanket of snow behind you that I want to punch in the face. However, that won't keep me of dreaming of springy things, like all of the blushy/peachy/pinky things you can find at F21 right now, all for under $20:
3. LOVE this cool typography of quotes from President Dieter F. Uctdorf's inspired talk from last weekend's LDS General Conference:
Find them here.
4. Chow Mein Birds Nests are my faaaaaavorite Easter treat. I love them. And I feel like a kid when I make them. I recommend buying an extra bag of Cadbury mini-eggs to eat whilst you make them. You are going to need something to keep up your strength, after all. Do it for your health.
Find the recipe here.
5. LOVE this pretty new song and music video with our girl Sara B. and Jon McLaughlin. Except it's very much not summer outside and this angers me. Nevertheless, it is good stuff. Have a watch/listen.
Have a LOVELY Easter weekend, darling readers.
We like you.
PS...Don't forget to get entered to win a FAB swimsuit from EcoSwim!